"Jerusalem of gold, of copper and of light..."
A city of poetry, of narrow alleyways, intoxicating aromas, and extraordinary people.
The King David Residence exclusive project and its location on Jerusalem's most prestigious street will define a new standard of unique, luxurious and residential living.
On the historical King David Street, just a few minutes walk from the city center, Jaffa Gate, and Independance park.
The King David Residence project on King David street in Jerusalem, is a building whose importance extends far beyond its purpose as a residential and commercial structure.
Its location, on Jerusalem's most prestigious street, laden with cultural and historical symbols spanning many years, gives the King David Residence both exclusivity and prestige.
At the King David Residence, it's important to us that you enjoy a high standard of living, achieved by ensuring quality that reflects a modern world view, while at the same time preserving the traditional values of the concept of home, in every sense of the word.
The King David Residence project emphasizes the importance of developing communal areas such as the elegant lobby, residents' club, synagogue, the Andalusian courtyard with its fountains, and more.
The Andalusian Courtyard
At the heart of the project, between the residential buildings, lies a lovely green park, the Andalusian courtyard. The courtyard, surrounded by tile-roofed two-storey buildings, is designed in the Andalusian style and constitutes a blossoming green island full of rich vegetation with a fountain in the center.
The Andalusian Courtyard serves to recreate the glory days of the neighborhood. It creates a peaceful secluded internal space which most of the apartments face onto.
The entrance to the project is from King David Street, through a reconstructed shaded alley leading to the inner courtyard and to the lobbies of the residential buildings on either side. The restored ancient building functions as a common lobby for the two residential buildings. The entranceway to the ancient building is a masterpiece of restoration, decorated with traditional motifs, which reflects splendor back on the residential buildings. The plans call for a wood-paneled synagogue at the end of the lobby, with an Ark facing east towards the Temple Mount.
The apartments, accessed through the lobby, are luxurious works of craftsmanship, modernism, and sophistication. Grand windows overlook the ancient and modern views of Jerusalem, as well as the Andalusian Courtyard.
The quality residential apartments, designed in the spirit of the times, demonstrate technological sophistication, yet at the same time, are interwoven with the historical fiber of the most special city in the world.
The apartments are designed to the highest possible standards. Every detail is the result of extensive planning, both of the interior layout and the technological level.
The apartments are accessorized to the highest technical standards, including central air-conditioning, under-floor heating, luxurious bathrooms, and more. For every apartment there is a reserved underground parking space and storage space.
The apartments are equipped with the ultimate innovations in the world of construction, and provide a living experience on an international level, while placing you amidst the breathtaking panoramas of Jerusalem.
- Luxuriously designed lobby.
- Doorman and security service around the clock.
- Shabbat elevator.
- A splendid central Sukka in the courtyard for the resident's convenience.
- Residents’s club including indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
- Internet wireless access point in the main lobby.
- Underground parking.
- Rich environmental development, adjacent to the Maghreb Museum.
The apartment includes unique, state-of-the art technical specifications:
- Entrance door-a decorative high security wooden coated door.
- Porcelain, sawing stone or wood parquet flooring, as per the buyer's choice.
- Electric shutters in the living room and bedrooms (secure room excluded).
- Aluminum windows with wooden coating (secure room excluded).
- Ceramic or porcelain covering in the bathrooms (selection of colors available).
- Quality kitchen cupboards.
- Caesar Stone kitchen surfaces.
- Bathroom cupboards with sinks.
- Electric towel heater.
- Dishwasher housing.
- Whirlpool type chrome-nickel faucets.
- Wall-hung toilet bowl with concealed tank.
- TV socket in every room.
- Telephone socket in every room and in the kitchen.
- Electrical socket in the bathrooms.
- Audio/Video Intercom system.
- Technical infrastructure for a home entertainment center.
- Three-phased electricity.
- Mitsubishi type electric mini-central A/C.
Floor heating system throughout the apartment (excluding the service area and living room balcony).
Asset no: 252
Fill in your details and we will contact you shortly.